Onlineshop- General Terms and Conditions
1.1 For the contracts between e-Forster Home AG (hereinafter "we") and the customers (hereinafter "you"), the following General Terms and Conditions apply exclusively in the version valid at the time of the order. Any GTC on your part are not recognized.
1.2 We may at any time amend, modify or delete our GTC.
2. Materialization of the purchase contract
2.1 The purchase contract is concluded as soon as you confirm your order in the online store by clicking the buy button.
2.2 The contract is concluded under the conditions selected by you (price, shipping costs, etc.).
2.3 If we are in default of delivery, you have the right to withdraw from the contract from the 30th calendar day after the order. In this case, we will refund any amounts already paid in advance. Any further claims against us are excluded.
2.4 The products may only be purchased for personal use. The goods may not be resold commercially.
3. Prices and payment
3.1 The prices shown in the online store are in Swiss francs and inclusive of VAT.
3.2 Deliveries will only be made if payment is made by a means of payment accepted by us. Currently Twint, Postfinance, Visa, Maestro and Mastercard are accepted as means of payment.
4. Right of withdrawal
4.1 You have the right to withdraw from the contract within 30 days of receipt of the goods in accordance with the provisions of this section without giving any reason.
4.2 If you revoke the contract, we will refund all payments, including standard delivery costs, within fourteen days after we receive your notification regarding the revocation of the contract. The repayment will be made using the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction. You will not be charged any fees for this repayment. Repayment may be withheld until we receive the goods back or until you provide proof that you have posted the goods for return, whichever is earlier. You will bear the cost of the return.
4.3 All returned items will be inspected by us. If the goods suffer a loss of value that is due to handling the goods that was not necessary for the inspection of their condition, properties and functioning, you must provide compensation for this. The amount to be reimbursed by us may be reduced in particular if:
The amount to be reimbursed by us may be reduced in the following cases:
- If signs of use are visible or the product is dirty
- If the product or the original packaging was damaged during return transport
While no refund will be made in the following cases:
- If the product is damaged
- If originally supplied accessories are missing
- If the original packaging is missing
5. Our right of withdrawal
We are entitled to withdraw from the contract if false information has been provided about your creditworthiness.
6. Retention of title
The delivered goods remain our property until the purchase price and the associated costs have been paid in full.
7. Warranty and liability
7.1 If the goods have a defect, you are entitled to the statutory warranty rights. You are free to demand a replacement product, to withdraw from the contract (i.e. to return the goods and receive a refund of the purchase price) or to reduce the purchase price. In case of defects, e-Forster Home AG will bear the cost of return.
7.2 Magnetic products are intended exclusively for panels of steel kitchens of Forster Swiss Home AG. Defects with regard to the fixing and load-bearing capacity of the products and any resulting damage can only be claimed if all installation instructions have been followed in full and the product has been attached to a magnetic panel of a steel kitchen of Forster Swiss Home AG. Otherwise, liability and warranty are excluded.
7.3 The warranty period is 24 months, calculated from the date of delivery.
7.4 Contractual and non-contractual liability for slight negligence is excluded. Contractual and non-contractual liability for the actions of auxiliary persons is waived.
8. Data security
Data is encrypted using proven SSL technology. Each transaction is authorized and verified online with the appropriate credit card company. Blocked or false credit cards cannot be used. We undertake not to sell or pass on any customer data to third parties. Excluded from this are companies associated with e-Forster Home AG or Forster Swiss Home AG via shareholdings or qualified shareholders, as well as the passing on of customer data for logistical and operational reasons (shipping partners, marketing service providers, etc.).
9. Protection of intellectual property
Our trademarks, business designations, designs, products and website content are legally protected. Modifications, reproductions and imitations of any kind are prohibited.
10. Final Provisions
10.1 Contracts concluded on the basis of these GTC shall be governed by Swiss law, excluding the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG). The place of jurisdiction is Zurich.
10.2 Should any provision of this contract be (or become) invalid or void, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. The wholly or partially invalid provisions shall be replaced by such provisions whose regulatory content comes as close as possible to those of the invalid provisions.
1. Data security
We apply technical and organizational security measures to ensure the security of your personal data and to protect it against unlawful processing and against loss, disclosure or access. However, the transmission of information via the Internet and other electronic means always involves certain risks. We cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted in this way.
2. Rights to your personal data
You have the right to obtain information at any time about which personal data we have stored, to have your personal data corrected and supplemented, to prohibit the processing of your personal data or to request the deletion of your personal data. You will find our contact details immediately below.
3. How to contact us
If you wish to exercise your rights concerning your personal data or have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, you can reach us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Responsibility for data collection
The e-Forster Home AG is responsible for obtaining and processing the data.
5. Procurement of personal data
We collect your personal data whenever we contact you. In particular, contact with you occurs in the following situations:
- You order goods on our website;
- You contact our customer service;
- You communicate with us via telephone, fax, e-mail, voice messages, text messages (SMS), picture messages (MMS), video messages or instant messaging;
- You register an item you have ordered from us;
- You participate in one of our market research campaigns or opinion surveys;
- You order and use one of our loyalty cards or loyalty cards;
- You enter a contest;
- You sign up for our newsletter or receive other advertising for our goods;
- You register for one of our customer loyalty programs;
- You contact us in connection with special events such as promotional, sponsorship, cultural and sporting events.
- You use our website, apps for mobile devices or offers on internet platforms, multimedia portals or social networks.
6. Scope of the procured data
The following personal data are collected by us:
6.1 Personal data
- First name and last name;
- Residential address;
- Household size;
- Shopping habits;
- Purchasing power information;
- Customer and shopping preferences;
- shipping address;
- billing address;
- Credit card and account information;
- Language preferences;
- Phone numbers;
- Email addresses;
- Customer and loyalty card numbers;
- Subscribed newsletter or other advertising information;
- Consent to receive advertising;
- Customer account information (including opening date, usernames, profile pictures);
6.2 Customer Activity Data
- Contract Data (including date of contract; type of contract; content of contract; party to contract; term of contract; value of contract; claims made under contract);
- Purchasing Information (including date of purchase; time of purchase; type, quantity and value of goods and services purchased; shopping cart; shopping cart; payment methods used; payment point; purchase history);
- Customer service information (including returns of goods, complaints, warranty cases, delivery information);
- Session data with regard to visits to our website, apps for mobile devices or offers on Internet platforms, multimedia portals or social networks (including duration and frequency of visits, language and country preferences, browser and computer operating system information, internet protocol addresses, search terms and search results; ratings given);
- location-based data when using mobile devices;
- information on accumulated loyalty points for customer and loyalty cards;
- all communications by mail and via electronic means of communication
7. Purpose of obtaining personal data
The acquisition of your personal data is carried out in particular for the following purposes:
7.1 processing purposes in connection with our offer
- sale of our goods and services;
- processing of orders and contracts, including dispatch of order and dispatch confirmations, delivery confirmations, delivery and invoicing;
- Providing customer service;
- Providing loyalty card or loyalty card programs;
- Conducting market research and opinion surveys;
- Checking customer creditworthiness.
7.2 Processing purposes related to customer communications
- Providing, administering and conducting customer communications by mail and via electronic communications;
7.3 Processing purposes related to special activities and occasions
- Conducting contests, including notification and publication of winners via our website, apps for mobile devices or our offerings on Internet platforms, multimedia portals or social networks;
- Conducting special events
7.4 Processing purposes in connection with the analysis of customer behavior
- Individualized and person-related or anonymous and group-related recording and evaluation of historical and current customer and purchasing behavior when using the offers on our website, our apps for mobile devices or on Internet platforms, multimedia portals or social networks;
- Individualized and person-related or anonymous and group-related recognition, classification and analysis of current and potential customer needs and customer interests;
- Individualized and person-related or anonymous and group-related anonymous and group-related classification and analysis of customer behavior as well as customer potential;
- statistical evaluation of customer behavior based on anonymized customer data;
8. Disclosure of personal data to third parties
Your personal data may be disclosed to companies that are affiliated with e-Forster Home AG or qualified shareholders with e-Forster Home AG or with Forster Swiss Home AG through participations or qualified shareholders. Likewise, data may be shared with transportation and marketing service providers.
9.2 Types of cookies used
Most of our cookies are automatically deleted from your computer or mobile device at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies). Session cookies are used, for example, to store your country and language preferences and your shopping cart for the duration of a single Internet session.
In addition, we also use temporary or permanent cookies. These remain stored on your computer even after you end the browser session. The next time you visit one of our Internet pages, the system automatically recognizes which entries and settings you prefer. Depending on the type of cookie, these temporary or permanent cookies remain stored on your computer or mobile device for between one month and ten years and are automatically deactivated after the programmed time has elapsed. They serve to make our Internet pages more user-friendly, effective and secure. Thanks to these cookies, you will, for example, receive information on the site specifically tailored to your interests.
9.3 Data stored in cookies
Our cookies do not store any personal data and can therefore not be assigned to any person. Cookies are assigned an identification number.
9.4 How can you prevent cookies from being stored?
In your browser settings, you can disable the storage of cookies or request permission whenever a cookie is to be stored.
10. Log files
Whenever you access our website, your browser transmits certain usage data to us for technical reasons, which we store in log files, the so-called log files. The following usage data is transmitted and stored: Date and time of access to our Internet site; name of the Internet site accessed; IP address of your device; address of the website from which you accessed our website; amount of data transferred; and name and version of your browser.
With the help of the evaluation of the log files, we can further improve our Internet services and make them more user-friendly. For example, we can determine at what time the use of our Internet offers is particularly popular and adjust the data volumes accordingly to provide you with the best possible use.
11. Web analysis tools
We use so-called web analysis tools to continuously improve our Internet services. They provide us with statistics and diagrams about the use of our website. The usage data is transferred to a server designated for this purpose. Depending on the provider, this server may be located abroad. For the most commonly used web analysis tool, Google Analytics, the data is only transmitted with anonymized IP addresses so that individual devices cannot be identified. Google observes the data protection provisions of the "Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield" agreement and has registered with the U.S. Department of Commerce for the "Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield" (information on the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield can be found at https://www.privacyshield.gov/Swiss-US-Privacy-Shield-FAQs). The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with any other data held by Google. A transfer of this data by Google to third parties takes place only on the basis of legal requirements or in the context of order data processing.
You can prevent the collection of your data by Google by installing the browser plugin available at the following link (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout). For more information on Google Analytics and data protection, please visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout or http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/privacyoverview.html
12. Social Plugins
Our website uses social plugins from third-party providers, e.g. from Facebook, Twitter or Google+. The plugins are marked with the logo of the provider and can be, for example, "Like" buttons or a Twitter button or Google+ button.
When you call up a website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection with the computers of the provider. The offering site transmits the content of the plugin directly to your browser, and the browser integrates it into the display of our website. By integrating the plugins, the provider receives the information that you have accessed our website. If you are logged in to the provider at the same time, the provider can assign the visit to your profile. If you interact with the plugins - for example, by clicking the "Like" button or posting a comment - the corresponding information is transmitted from your browser directly to the provider and stored there.
If you want to prevent a provider from collecting data about you via our website, you must log out of the corresponding provider before visiting our website. Even when logged out, the providers collect data anonymously via the social plugins and set you a cookie. This data can be assigned to your profile if you log in to the provider at a later time.
If a login is offered via a social login service - e.g. Facebook Connect - data is exchanged between the provider and our website. In the case of Facebook Connect, this may be data from your public Facebook profile, for example. By using such login services, you consent to the transfer of data.
Please refer to the privacy notices of the providers for the purpose and scope of the collection and processing of your data by a provider, as well as your rights and choices in this regard to protect your privacy.
- Facebook Ireland Ltd. or Facebook Inc.: http://de-de.facebook.com/policy.php
- Google Inc.: http://www.google.de/intl/de/privacy/plusone/
- Twitter Inc.: http://twitter.com/privacy
If you want to prevent the providers from collecting data about you via these cookies, you can select the "Block third-party cookies" function in your browser settings. Then the browser will not send any data to their servers for embedded content from other providers. This leads at most to the fact that other functions of our Internet site are no longer available.
13. Embedded videos