1. Data security
We use technical and organizational security measures to ensure the security of your personal data and to protect it from unauthorized processing and from loss, disclosure or access. However, the transmission of information via the Internet and other electronic media always involves certain risks. We cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted in this way.
2. Rights regarding your personal data
You have the right at any time to obtain information about which personal data we have stored, to have your personal data corrected and supplemented, to prohibit the processing of your personal data or to request the deletion of your personal data. You will find our contact details immediately below.
3. Contact possibility
If you wish to exercise your rights in relation to your personal data or have any questions about the processing of your personal data, you can contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Responsibility for data collection
Responsible for the collection and processing of personal data is e-Forster Home AG.
5. Collection of personal data
We collect your personal data when we contact you. Contact with you occurs in particular in the following situations:
- You order goods on our website;
- You contact our customer service;
- You communicate with us via telephone, fax, e-mail, voice messages, text messages (SMS), picture messages (MMS), video messages or instant messaging;
- You register a product that you have ordered from us;
- You participate in one of our market research campaigns or opinion surveys;
- You order and use one of our loyalty cards or loyalty cards;
- You enter a contest;
- You sign up for our newsletter or receive other advertising for our goods;
- You register for one of our customer loyalty programs;
- You contact us as part of special events such as promotional, sponsorship, cultural and sporting events.
- You use our website, apps for mobile devices or offers on internet platforms, multimedia portals or social networks.
6. Scope of the data collected
We collect the following personal data:
6.1 Personal data
- First name and last name;
- Residential address;
- Household size;
- Shopping habits;
- Purchasing power information;
- Customer and shopping preferences;
- Shipping address;
- Billing address;
- Credit card and account information;
- Language preferences;
- Telephone numbers;
- Email addresses;
- Customer and loyalty card numbers;
- Subscribed newsletter or other advertising information;
- Consent to receive advertising;
- Customer account information (including opening date, usernames, profile pictures);
6.2 Customer activity data
- Contract data (including date of contract; type of contract; content of contract; contracting party; duration of contract; value of contract; claims asserted under contract);
- Purchase information (including date of purchase; time of purchase; type, quantity and value of goods and services purchased; shopping cart; abandoned shopping cart; payment method used; place of payment; purchase history);
- Customer service information (including merchandise returns, complaints, warranty claims, delivery information);
- Session data related to visits to our website, mobile device apps or offers on internet platforms, multimedia portals or social networks (including duration and frequency of visits, language and country preferences, browser and computer operating system information, internet protocol addresses, search terms and search results; ratings given);
- Location-based data when using mobile devices;
- Information about loyalty points collected for customer and loyalty cards;
- All communications by mail and electronic means of communication.
7. Purpose of the collection of personal data
The collection of your personal data is carried out in particular for the following purposes:
7.1 Processing purposes related to our offer.
- Sale of our goods and services;
- Processing orders and contracts, including sending order and shipment confirmations, delivery confirmations, delivery and invoicing;
- Provision of customer service;
- Providing loyalty cards or loyalty card programs;
- Conducting market research and opinion surveys;
- Checking the creditworthiness of customers.
7.2 Processing purposes related to customer communications.
- Providing, managing and conducting customer communications by mail and electronic communications;
7.3 Processing purposes in connection with special activities and events
- Conducting sweepstakes, including notification and publication of winners via our website, apps for mobile devices or our offerings on internet platforms, multimedia portals or social networks;
- Implementation of special events
7.4 Processing purposes related to the analysis of customer behavior.
- Individualized and person-related or anonymous and group-related recording and evaluation of historical and current customer and purchasing behavior when using the offers on our website, our apps for mobile devices or on internet platforms, multimedia portals or social networks;
- Individualized and person-related or anonymous and group-related recognition, classification and analysis of current and potential customer needs and customer interests;
- Individualized and person-related or anonymous and group-related classification and analysis of customer behavior and customer potential;
- Statistical analysis of customer behavior based on anonymized customer data;
8. Disclosure of personal data to third parties
Your personal data may be disclosed to companies affiliated with e-Forster Home AG or to qualified shareholders of e-Forster Home AG or to Forster Swiss Home AG via shareholdings or qualified shareholders. Likewise, the data may be passed on to transport and marketing service providers.
9.2 Types of cookies used
Most of the cookies we use are automatically deleted from your computer or terminal device at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies). Session cookies are used, for example, to store your country and language settings as well as your shopping cart for the duration of a single Internet session.
In addition, we also use temporary or permanent cookies. These remain stored on your computer even if you end your browser session. The next time you visit one of our Internet pages, the system automatically recognizes which entries and settings you prefer. These temporary or permanent cookies remain stored on your computer or mobile device for between one month and ten years, depending on the type of cookie, and are automatically deactivated after the programmed time has elapsed. They serve to make our internet offer more user-friendly, effective and secure. Thanks to these cookies, you will, for example, be shown information on the site that is specifically tailored to your interests.
9.3 Data stored in cookies
Our cookies do not store any personal data and can therefore not be assigned to a person. An identification number is assigned to the cookies.
9.4 How can you prevent cookies from being stored?
In the settings of your browser, you can disable the storage of cookies or ask for permission if you always want a cookie to be stored.
10 Log files
When you access our website, your browser transmits certain usage data to us for technical reasons, which we store in log files, the so-called log files. The following usage data is transmitted and stored: Date and time of access to our website, name of the website accessed, IP address of your device, address of the website from which you accessed our website, amount of data transferred, and name and version of your browser.
With the help of the evaluation of the log files, we can further improve our internet offer and make it more user-friendly. For example, we can determine at what times the use of our Internet services is particularly popular and adjust the data volumes accordingly to provide you with the best possible use.
11. Web analysis tools
We use so-called web analysis tools to continuously improve our Internet offering. They provide us with statistics and diagrams about the use of our website. The usage data is transferred to a designated server. Depending on the provider, this server may be located abroad. In the case of the most commonly used web analysis tool Google Analytics, the data is only transmitted with anonymized IP addresses, so that individual devices cannot be identified. Google observes the data protection provisions of the "Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield" agreement and has registered with the U.S. Department of Commerce for the "Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield" (information on the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield can be found at https://www.privacyshield.gov/Swiss-US-Privacy-Shield-FAQs). The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. A transfer of this data by Google to third parties only takes place on the basis of legal provisions or within the framework of commissioned data processing.
You can prevent the collection of your data by Google by installing the browser plugin available at the following link (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout). For more information on Google Analytics and data protection, please visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout or http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/privacyoverview.html.
12. Social plugins
Our website uses social plugins from third-party providers, e.g. Facebook, Twitter or Google+. The plugins are marked with the provider's logo and can be, for example, "Like" buttons or a Twitter or Google+ button.
When you call up a website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection with the provider's computers. The content of the plugin is transmitted by the offering site directly to your browser and integrated by it into the presentation of our website. By integrating the plugins, the provider receives the information that you have accessed our site. If you are logged in to the provider at the same time, the provider can assign the visit to your profile. If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking the "Like" button or posting a comment, the corresponding information is transmitted directly from your browser to the provider and stored there.
If you want to prevent a provider from collecting data about you via our website, you must log out of the corresponding provider before visiting our website. Even if you are logged out, the providers collect data via the social plugins in anonymized form and set a cookie for you. This data can be assigned to your profile if you log in to the provider at a later time.
If a login is offered via a social login service - e.g. Facebook Connect - data is exchanged between the provider and our website. In the case of Facebook Connect, this may be data from your public Facebook profile, for example. By using such login services, you consent to the transfer of data.
For the purpose and scope of the collection and processing of your data by a provider, as well as your rights in this regard and options for protecting your privacy, please refer to the privacy notices of the providers.
- Facebook Ireland Ltd. or Facebook Inc: http://de-de.facebook.com/policy.php
- Google Inc: http://www.google.de/intl/de/privacy/plusone/
- Twitter Inc: http://twitter.com/privacy
If you would like to prevent the providers from collecting data about you via these cookies, you can select the "Block third-party cookies" function in your browser settings. Then, for embedded content from other providers, the browser will not send any data to their servers. This may result in other features of our website becoming unavailable.
13. embedded videos